XC809T 2/3/4/5/6 Axis Multifunctional Lathe CNC System Controller with Tool Magazine support G-code ATC FANUC Digital Spindles
- 1 x CNC Control System XC809T
- 1 x Expansion Panel (5 x 22mm holes, 1 x 22mm/44mm holes)
- 2 x Parallel Female Connectors
- 2 x Parallel Male Connectors
- 1 x English Manual (We will send by Email)
XC809T multi-function lathe CNC system is a new generation CNC system developed by our company. It adopts 32-bit high-performance microprocessor, real-time multi-task control technology and hardware interpolation technology, fully linked, high-speed small line segment look-ahead algorithm. 0.001mm interpolation accuracy, maximum speed 30m/min.
XC809T CNC System Hardware and Software Features:
- Based on 32-bit microprocessor, fully linked, 0.001mm interpolation accuracy, maximum speed of 30 m / min, support direction + pulse and quadrature pulse.
- With a 7-inch color widescreen LCD, resolution 800X480, Windows interface style. Equipped with 8 soft function keys, the operation is simple and easy to learn. Provide rich display interface such as parameter classification, alarm log, system diagnosis, etc., convenient for debugging and maintenance.
- International standard G-commands, compatible with FANUC system commands.
- Full-screen editing of the part program, built-in 512M massive program, can store 500 parts program.
- With USB interface, support U disk file reading and writing, data backup.
- Input 24 (expandable to 96) points, output 24 (expandable to 96) points (custom, flexible and convenient.
- Chinese/English operation interface, complete help information, and more convenient operation.
- Support knife length tool compensation and radius tool compensation.
- Support hand wheel trial processing, convenient program debugging.
- Support multi-level operation rights, convenient device management, and limited time system locking.
- Support GG, Mastercam, PowerMill, FeatureCAM and other third-party software G code files.
- Support self-programming tool magazine, flexible use of a variety of tool magazines, servo turrets.
- The two-spindle support spindle 2 synchronizes with the spindle 1 to achieve flying cutter cutting (requires dual servo spindle).
- Dual spindle positioning for double-head machining.
- Simultaneous operation - a feeding program for efficient machining.
- Supports side drilling and tapping spindle 2 position interpolation tapping.